Warranty Information & Returns
All items are quality checked by POMS.
Please note that wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing fault. All jewellery and eyewear must be handled carefully, as they can be delicate.
If you find your piece has a manufacturing fault, POMS will gladly repair this item, exchange or refund based on individual factors, factoring in the below process:
Poms accepts refund or exchange on items that have not been worn
or damaged and are in their original packaging .
* The product must have been purchased within 48 hours for change of mind
* The product must have been purchased within 6 months for replacement or refund due to fault
* you must notify POMS by email at [email protected] with:
- A reason for exchange or refund
- A 'proof of purchase' which can be either email confirmation from the online store of bank statement
* Following a response from POMS, please return the item
* Items must be sent by a trackable method, an Australia Post Express Post bag is recommended, please ensure the item is securely packaged in protective wrapping and clearly addressed. Any items further damaged during transit will not be accepted, please take care when posting.
* For International Returns please mark 'Returned Goods' to ensure the items do not incur customs duties and taxes.
* Replacements are only possible if the item is available.
* If an exchange is offered and the price differs, POMS will refund the difference or request payment prior to sending the new item.
* Refunds are made through PayPal, this will be processed as soon as the items have been received, however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the time for you account to be credited.
* Please note that returns cannot be made from a POMS stockist. Please visit the stockist the item was purchased from and follow their Returns Policy.